Webinar: Unveiling Sesquiterpenes: Characterizing Isomers with MRR Spectroscopy
Welcome to an exciting webinar hosted by Dr. Chris Thompson, featuring Riley Sonstrum PhD, an applications development scientist at Brightspec. Get ready for an insightful exploration as Sonstrum takes the stage to unravel the mysteries of sesquiterpines and their characterization using Molecular Rotational Resonance Spectroscopy (MRR).
Unraveling Therapeutic Benefits:
- Delve into the structure-function relationship of sesquiterpenes and their potential therapeutic benefits.
- Gain insights into the anti-inflammatory properties and other therapeutic values associated with sesquiterpenes.
Analytical Challenges and the MRR Solution:
- Understand the challenges in analyzing sesquiterpenes, including lengthy method development and the lack of analytical standards.
- Explore the proposal to use Molecular Rotational Resonance Spectroscopy (MRR) as an alternative technique for quick and efficient analysis.
- Riley introduces MRR as a spectroscopic technique measuring transition energies of quantized rotation states of molecules in the gas phase.
- Learn how distinct structures result in unique sets of rotational constants, forming the MRR spectral signature.
Download our webinar using the form below and discover how MRR can characterize the stereoisomers of sesquiterpenes without the need for reference samples.